Monday, October 27, 2014

Dear Burger King,

I have put up with this for too long now and I need to bring it up to you. When I go to the Cape, I usually stop at the Burger King in Dennis and I always go through the drive-thru. I always order a Whopper and a cheeseburger. But, I never get the cheeseburger. I have gone there probably about seven times and not once have I got the cheeseburger I asked for. I still paid for the cheeseburger, but it’s not there. What if there was a dying child in my back seat that was starving and needed a cheeseburger to live? You could have killed that small child by not giving me that cheeseburger. Luckily, it was just for me and I already was going to eat the Whopper, but I still want the cheeseburger. You have charged me for seven cheeseburgers that never even got to me. Maybe next time I will just stop at Chipotle first so I don’t have to deal with your awful service. I have never, never had a problem there, plus I get I can get way better food for even cheaper. Not only do I never get my cheeseburger, you also have been out of straws for my drink and have set the grill on fire so I have to get chicken instead. You need to step up your service soon or you’re going to lose a very frequent consumer. I will be back next summer to see how you have improved. You better impress me.

Angry Customer,
Cape Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment